I’m very happy that our friends at xiph.org have agreed on hosting all of the files we’re producing now and in the next months. In total we expect to have 2 TB of material;
- RAW files from the Sony F65 camera (4k)
- Linear OpenEXR files in Rec709 gamut (4k, half float), converted from the Linear OpenEXR ACES gamut files as is output from the Sony F65 player/converter software (closed sw).
- Cleaned OpenEXR files with alpha (4k)
- Final renders in OpenEXR – before grading (HD 1920 x 800)
- Final graded files, in OpenEXR, PNG, etc (HD 1920 x 800)
Here’s already the RAW and OpenEXR from two shots in the film (60 GB)! Everything will be released (entirely!) after the film went to premiere. The files then can also be used to complete the DVDs we’ll make for our sponsors; that way they can fully recreate the pipeline with originals!